The Town Administrator coordinates the activities of all Town departments to ensure that governmental services are provided in an efficient and timely manner to the citizens of the Town of New Castle. The Town Administrator supervises all employees, implements community projects and oversees town activities not assigned to other departments.
- The Town uses a variety of methods to communicate with residents:
- News posted on the Town Web Page
- Weekly email newsletter
- Quarterly newsletter distributed with utility bills
- Comcast Channel 10
- Town posting boards at Town Hall, Kay Williams Park and Post Office
- Emergency notifications through reverse 911
- Garfield County Emergency Communications Authority via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/GarCo911
- Visit New Castle Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Visit-New-Castle/241075375927097 for news of events and opportunities
Communications are most effective when they are two-way. Residents are invited to report concerns to Town Hall, whether in person, by mail or by email.
From time to time the Town Administrator or the Town Council will issue a special report. These reports will be posted In The News section of our website.