Community Sports Park Meeting – Lakota Canyon Ranch Recreation Center
COMMUNITY SPORTS PARK MEETING
Wednesday, December 7, 2016
Lakota Canyon Ranch Recreation Center
151 Clubhouse Drive
- Introduction (1 to 3 minutes)
- Project History (5 minutes)
- Land dedication
- Past Community Meetings
- Meeting overview – goals for the meeting, schedule, goals for park (5 minutes).
- Consultant Presentation (15 minutes).
- Review of GOCO Grant / Park Program.
- Review of Existing Conditions – topography, views, relationships to adjacent properties, overall context.
- Conceptual Framework diagram review.
- Conceptual Plan review.
- Group questions / answers, discussion – document and write on large flip chart on easel (20 to 30 minutes)
- Break and conduct ‘post it note’ comments on plans (20 to 30 minutes).
- Conclusion – recap major themes heard at meeting, discuss next steps, outline schedule (5 minutes).