Screen Shot 2014-04-22 at 12.05.34 PM
Colorado liquor and beer licenses are issued by “dual” licensing authorities. The Town of New Castle must approve all license applications before forwarding them to the State Liquor Enforcement Division. Applications are available at the Clerk’s office and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the process.

Please contact Town Clerk Melody Harrison: or call (970)984-2311 Ext. 101

The State of Colorado Division of Liquor/Tobacco Enforcement website has information about the types of liquor licenses, license fees, copies of all division publications, pamphlets, Colorado Liquor and Beer Code Statutes and Regulations, and all license and permit applications.