The 2017 New Castle Community Market begins on July 6th and continues through September 21st. This is a great market with many vendors bringing in fresh produce, food and a variety of hand crafted products.
Hours are from 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm every Thursday, in Burning Mountain Park. There will be a booth available for non-profit and civic groups to disperse information, offer demonstrations or for local talent to perform.
Contact – Noreen Nolan (970) 984-3420 for more information.
- Blue Heron Etching, Glass Studio
- Eileen Leland, Elegant Jewelry
- Juicy Acres, Fresh Fruit and Produce
- New Castle Diner, Dinner at the Park
- Purelyoils, LLC
- The Upper Crust
- Why Knot Wood
- Zoe Life Soapworks
- The Leonard Curry Trio, July 6th
- Stone Kitchen, July 13th
- Wine Sampling, Barry Anderson, July 20th
- John Noel, July 27th
- Logan Brothers, August 3rd
- Guilty Pleasure, August 10th
- Wine Sampling, Red Dirt River Band, August 17th
- Laurie Damera, August 24th
- Swanson & Snow, August 31st
- Whiskey Stomp, September 7th
- TBA, September 14th
- Beer Sampling, Smuggler Mountain Boys, September 21st